Dr. Renee Marine and Zak Kimball hosted a Disney Internship Conversation for Mass Communication majors at DSU on April 19, 2022. Those who participated in the Conversation included Jay Francis, VP at Disney Television Animation, Current Series, Diversity and Inclusion, Corey Savage, Disney on the Yard, Zaire Davis, DSU Alumna, Master’s Student at The Savannah College of Art and Design, and current Intern with Disney Television Animation.
Dr. Marine thanked all those who participated in the Disney Conversation.
CONGRATULATIONS TO MCOM DIGITAL MEDIA SENIOR, GWENNA GENTLE, FOR BEING ACCEPTED INTO THE DISNEY ON THE YARD INTERNSHIP PROGRAM!
Proof that great work does get recognized!
Keep working hard DSU.
Great thing happen and this is proof that It All Matters!
Here are the links and bullet-points suggested by our experts today:
- Apply in August and September for Disney Spring internships
- Apply in February and March are for Fall Internships
- Internships are Paid
- Can be Remote, In-person, or Hybrid
- Disney College Program (Freshman to recent grad). Work in parks and works with guests.
- DMED – Disney Media Entertainment Distribution
- ESPN Next
- Animation Organizations to Join: https://businessofanimation.com/why-you-should-join-an-animation-community/
Categories: Campus News, Education, HBCUs
Leave a Reply